The Sleep Edition explores In a direct and comprehensible way, how you can noticeably improve on the amount and quality of your sleep. In suggesting easy to implement lifestyle changes, this eCourse helps you take control of your sleep patterns and avoid the unwanted and destructive effects that arise from inadequate sleep.
In learning to put yourself first and prioritise sleep, you will learn to practice self-care and balance the duties of everyday life with personal downtime, so you can live in a healthy and manageable way.
The Sleep Edition explains that, in order to achieve a good night’s sleep, you must feel you have the power to make it a reality. You cannot merely perceive sleepless nights as ‘normal’ and hope they will improve in time. Many people suffer from the effects of sleep deprivation, which, if left unresolved, can lead to physical and emotional exhaustion (burnouts), chronic disease and a heightened chance of risk taking behaviours. When the right help is sought, however, it is possible to address these problems promptly and enjoy the benefits of solid rest.
The Sleep Edition can help you to achieve for yourself the sleep you desperately need to not only function, but thrive on a day-to-day basis. Learn how to transform your emotional and physical instability to truly flourish. The Sleep Edition will assist you in identifying the signs of sleep deprivation, better schedule and manage your time, exercise more effectively and find the best natural foods and therapies. Experience the ‘well-rested’ type of joy, without needing to rely on (and potentially misuse) stimulants and prescription sleeping aids.
Learn how you can sleep well each and every night by identifying and addressing the problems that underlie your inability to sleep. Whether you have experienced sleeplessness for the first time, or have endured the pain long-term, The Sleep Edition can be of assistance to you. The Sleep Edition shares with you strategies to address your sleep problems and prevent them from causing further harm to your health and wellbeing.
Everyone wants, needs and deserves a sound night’s sleep, so that they can function at optimal level. When you lack sleep, all areas of your life will inevitably become impaired.
• Low energy and productivity
• Poor concentration
• Decreased brain function
• Memory issues
• Emotional sensitivity
• Relationship problems
• Decreased confidence
• Issues with weight control
• A weak immune system
• Other health problems
Sleep problems remain highly under-diagnosed and under-treated, with people commonly failing to even realise how sleep-deprived they actually are! If you are experiencing any signs of sleep deprivation, let The Sleep Edition be of benefit to you.
Anyone that is unable to achieve a good night’s sleep or knows someone who is. This course is designed for those suffering from sleeplessness as well as their friends, family and colleagues, who can be of assistance. Knowing how to sleep well, long-term, will always be of value.
The Sleep Edition is for:
• New parents: who may face interrupted sleep as a result of a newborn child’s many relentless demands
• Parents of school-aged children: that seek advice on how they can help their child achieve a good night’s sleep
• Caregivers: that may place themselves second and make sacrifices to fulfil their caring responsibilities
• Shift workers: those working unusual and irregular hours, who work against the body’s ‘biological clock’
• Corporate professionals: who may feel stressed from their work life and unable to silence their overactive mind come bedtime
• Leaders: who notice those they are leading appear tired or unable to focus and wish to help
• Experienced travellers: who suffer from an inability to sleep on transport and/or experience jetlag on a regular basis
• School or university students: undertaking important assessments, who work into the early hours of the morning to meet deadlines
• Sleep specialists: interested in learning more about sleep so they can provide coaching, counselling, teaching and mentoring services
• Divorced, widowed or separated people: that find it difficult to adjust to sleeping alone after spending a prolonged period of time sleeping next to their partners
• Those with a sleep disorder: such as Insomnia, Sleep Apnea, Restless Leg Syndrome and Narcolepy, who feel they have tried “everything” and need some extra guidance
• Anyone: who wants to develop their knowledge of sleep and how to improve it
The Sleep Edition eCourse will equip you with the skills you require to transform your negative sleeping patterns immediately, so that they can consistently sleep well and wake up feeling refreshed and revitalised.
The Direction to Newfound Energy
As a shift worker myself, I often struggled with lack of sleep and low energy levels. As a result, I was really keen to learn how to better cope with these challenges. After reading and following the advice in ‘The Sleep Edition’, my sleep quality has improved tenfold. I now have more energy after my night shifts. There were so many great hints and tips contained in ‘The Sleep Edition’ that helped me deal with the struggles of shift work while maintaining my general health and wellbeing. Thank You, Deborah!
~ Tania Kelly
Valued Advice for Valued Rest
Initially, I wasn’t sure if ‘The Sleep Edition’ was right for me, but after implementing the information contained in the course, I felt more rested and didn’t struggle as much to wake up. I would highly recommend ‘The Sleep Edition’ to anyone who truly understands the value of rest and wants to give their body what it needs.
~ Sam Nordberg
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.